Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 12 - Back up to 201, and wicked bad cravings

Today I'm feeling somewhat discouraged.  My weight seems to have plateaued and I'm not happy about it.  I've been really tired - no, not tired - bored with not eating.  I'm watching people eating their bagels and cream cheese, their pasta, their chicken nuggets and fries... and I'm drooling.  My stomach is growling just thinking about it.  The cravings today are really awful.

Went to the store to stock up on kale and mint.  The juice I had this morning had too much lemon, and no mint.  Wah.  Yuck.  But I choked it down.  Tomorrow, I plan to make a really big bunch of juice so I have enough for breakfast, and some left over for lunch.

I'm also going to take my new herbal teas with me: Celestial Seasonings Limited Edition Holiday Herbal Tea Collection in Candy Cane Lane, Gingerbread Spice, and my absolute favorite, Sugar Plum Spice.  You need NOTHING in this tea, it tastes that good.  I swear it's got sugar in it, but it doesn't list it on the label.  It's just the blend of spices.  I'm on my third cup, and I have to pee again.  But that's a good thing; I haven't been drinking enough water.  I also haven't been getting enough sleep, which probably explains why my weight went back up.

Stubborn freaking body.  That's probably what it's griping about, craving all those carbs and fat.  It's out of sugar and wants a cookie.  Well tough shit.  If you're hungry, go scavenge some fat cells.  That's what they're there for.  That's enough of the bellyaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment